!Now this is exciting!
For people who use electric water heaters and pay high electricity bills but do not want to go through the hassle of connecting to the power grid, the CyboInverter H model provides an easy and cost-effective solar power solution to save monthly electricity bills
As shown on the diagram above, the CyboInverter H
Model can connect to 4 solar panels and generate up to 1250W AC power. Each
CyboInverter’s input channel has its own control and maximum power point
tracking (MPPT) mechanism so that power production is maximized and the partial
shading problem is eliminated. The off-grid CyboInverter H model has the
following unique features and benefits:
- Specially designed for powering dual or double element electric water heaters,
- Reduces electricity bills, avoids high tier rates, and provides quick ROI,
- Has no high-voltage or high-current DC so that it is intrinsically safe,
- Ideal for battery-less off-grid solar systems,
- Easy installation and great price,
- High efficiency and long life, and
- Offers a much simpler solution than solar thermal water heaters.
A simple 1.2KW off-grid solar power system includes one CyboInverter H model and four 250W to 380W solar panels. In most areas, it can generate about 5KWh to 8KWh usable solar energy daily for electric water heaters with heating elements ranging from 1KW to 3KW. It can provide sufficient hot water for a 2 to 3 people family. Depending on the installation site and local electricity rates, return-on-investment (ROI) can be achieved in 2 to 4 years.
The following diagram shows an H model twin pack with 8 x 300W solar panels, which can generate about 10KWh to 16KWh usable solar energy daily for electric water heaters with heating elements ranging from 2KW to 5KW. It can provide sufficient hot water for a 4 to 6 people family.
AND YES! It has Canadian approval.